James McGuigan, CPA
A University of Central Florida graduate with a Master of Science of Accounting degree, Jim joined the KEGA Team in 2011 with a diverse career background including business owner, property manager and real estate sales. Jim’s current efforts for the KNEG Team include not-for-profit, HOA and condominium audits, as well as tax work for small businesses, individuals, estates and trusts.
Jim’s Professional Recognitions and Past/Present Affiliations include:
- Certified Public Accountant, Florida
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- President, Compass Pointe of Indian River Homeowners Association
- United Way of Indian River County Loaned Executive