Brian J. Elwell, CPA
Brian has been in public accounting since 1994 and joined KEGA in 1997. Brian helps businesses and nonprofits with management consulting, as well as compilations, reviews and audits of their financial statements. He also provides financial, management, tax consulting and tax preparation services to closely held businesses, partnerships, corporations and individuals. Brian earned his BS in Business Administration from Stetson University.
Brian’s Professional Recognitions and Past/Present Affiliations include:
- Certified Public Accountant, Florida
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- United Way Citizen Review Panel, Chair
- United Way Foundation, Finance Committee
- Board of Directors (Treasurer), Treasure Coast Food Bank
- Board of Directors (Treasurer), Education Foundation of Indian River County
- Member, Indian River Estate Planning Council
Brian and his wife, Keri, reside in Vero Beach and have three children, Kaylie, Braden and Camden. Brian enjoys golf and racquetball.