Are you tired of the traditional, stuffy atmosphere often associated with CPA firms? Look no further! At Kmetz, Elwell, Graham & Associates, we pride ourselves on fostering a casual and enjoyable work environment while maintaining the highest standards of professionalism and excellence in the field of accounting. We believe that a relaxed atmosphere promotes creativity, collaboration, and personal growth, ultimately leading to better client service and job satisfaction.
At KEGA, we provide an environment that supports and invests in the development of our team members for career and professional growth. Our firm also invests in adopting new software and digital platforms ensuring we stay on top of technology changes allowing staff to be most efficient and organized from wherever they work (in the office or at home), ultimately benefiting our clients. We offer competitive salaries and flexible work schedules allowing work-life balance. At KEGA you will receive an excellent benefits package, including medical benefits, paid-time off and continuing education reimbursements.
KEGA has a high employee retention rate, as we value the happiness and job satisfaction of our employees. We implement fun activities, team building and social events regularly. Our team regularly participates in community recreation sports such as softball, charity runs/walks and kickball. We engage in social & community events and our beach location has a putting green on our premises when staff needs a break in the day. We even have earned the distinction of being recognized as the Best Place to Work in Indian River County over seven times.
BENEFTS OF WORKING AT KEGA:
We are as passionate about our employees as we are our clients. We offer the strong camaraderie of a smaller firm with the strong professional support of a at larger firm. Here are highlights of why our firm has been awarded The Best Place to Work in Indian River County multiple times:
- 3+ weeks of PTO minimum
- Paid holidays and employee appreciation days
- 100% employer paid medical insurance coverage
- Supplemental insurance such as dental, vision, accident, illness, short/long-term disability and more offered
- 401(k) retirement plan and employer profit sharing contribution
- Work from home options and flexible schedules
- Beautiful office locations (on the ocean and the river) with onsite putting green at the Ocean Drive location
- Regularly participate in charity events, sports leagues and social events
- Partnership growth opportunities for those interested
- And more!
Join us at Kmetz, Elwell, Graham & Associates, where professionalism and a casual, enjoyable environment go hand in hand. Take the next step in your career and experience the difference of working in a forward-thinking CPA firm that values your individuality, promotes work-life balance, and encourages personal and professional growth. Apply now to join our team and be a part of a vibrant and innovative organization.
Please submit cover letters/resumes to Messina Shields.
Senior Tax Accountant / Tax Manager
As a Senior Tax Accountant / Tax Manager you will:
- Prepare complex returns of all types (Individual, Estates & Trusts, Partnerships, S-Corps, C-Corps)
- Apply the technical skills to perform an effective review of all types of tax returns (easy to complex)
- Manage engagements including the planning and supervision of the tax return preparation process
- Prepare accounting & financial analysis including year-end and general tax planning
- Proactively communicate with staff on status of projects and offer assistance when needed in a professional manner
- Motivate and develop staff, and assist with their training and professional development by sharing knowledge, ideas, and best practices to enhance team productivity and deliver outstanding results
- Research and provide guidance to staff, management and partners
- Keep abreast of any legislative or professional changes, and consulting with clients on potential implications
- Develop and maintain long lasting relationships with clients as a trusted tax advisor
- Display a commitment to the firm’s core values
- Minimum of 5 years of public accounting experience with a strong concentration in tax including corporate, partnership, individual, trusts and estate planning, and resolving complex tax issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent required, with Masters in Accountancy preferred
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) qualification preferred, or working towards CPA certification
- Minimum of 1 year supervising staff
- Advanced proficiency with accounting and tax software programs, UltraTax & GoFileRoom experience is a plus
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and capable of meeting deadlines
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work independently or collaboratively as required
- Passionate about creating a positive work environment and contributing to the overall success of the firm
Salary commensurate with experience
If you are passionate about taxation, leadership, and fostering a culture of learning, we encourage you to apply for the position of Tax Manager with our firm.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, and any relevant certifications to Messina Shields
KEGA CPA is an equal opportunity employer.